We've Launched in Santa Monica
Health-Care for Corporate Employees
The Right-Care…Right at Work
The Right-Care…Right at Work
Healthcare for Corporate Employees
If you are worried about your employees’ healthcare or about them missing work due to illness or taking time off for medical appointments, we have the solution. USMD-Care provides a turnkey telemedicine healthcare solution for your employees, right at work.
We can bring all the benefits of the doctor’s office right to you at your workplace. Your employees can avoid busy doctors and ER waiting rooms, parking fees, and bumper-to-bumper traffic.
Urgent Care On Wheels
- Next to your food truck, now you will find Urgent Care On Wheels, a complete doctor’s office to serve employees right at work
- Multispecialist doctors available on demand
- Laboratory services, X-ray, ultrasound
- Nurses on-site to provide full services:
- Blood draw, ECG, Nebulizer treatment, spirometer
- Splints for minor fractures/sprains, Sutures, wound care
- Dispense Medication, IV fluid hydration, Vaccination
Doctor On Call 24x7 www.doctoroncall24x7.com
- We are a 24/7 multi-specialty telemedicine clinic
- Employees have access to tele-primary care and specialist physicians right from their office and home via smartphone, laptop or desktop computer.
- Available physicians include internists, psychiatrists, cardiologists, dermatologists, gynecologists, and more, available on-demand.
- We provide immediate medical advice for all questions ranging from routine health information to urgent healthcare needs.
- Virtual headache and pain clinic
- Virtual travel clinic
Nurse Call Center 24x7 www.nursecallcenter24x7.com
- A comprehensive remote patient monitoring and management solution with a central monitoring station staffed by a registered nurse.
- Track, trend, and monitor employees BP, heart rate, sleep cycle, pulse oxygen, daily weight, daily steps, blood glucose level, INR, and calorie count.
- Help to manage medication, chronic disease asthma, diabetes, and heart failure.
- Nurses share this information with physicians for early interventions.
Register today for our Corporate Employee Program
Personal Health Record (PHR)
- A powerful, HIPAA-compliant, end-to-end encrypted, cloud-based platform.
- Integrated with HD video conferencing solutions, plug-and-play stethoscope to remotely listen to lung and heart sounds, and a digital camera for ear, throat, and skin examination.
- Integrated biometric devices, vital sign monitor, ECG, weight machine, coagu check, glucometer, and spirometer.
- Biometric information is uploaded in real-time into the employee’s health record to monitor sleep cycle, daily activity, steps, calorie count, BP, heart rate, oxygen saturation, and triggers alerts for early interventions.
- Integrated DMPs to evaluate employees’ stress levels for early treatment and increased productivity.
- Remote medication management solution.
Virtual Examination Program
- Doctors can virtually examine their patients remotely to provide better care right at work.
- USMD provides workplace kiosks that allow our physicians to remotely examine employees for precise care.
- Doctors can hear lung and heart sounds remotely with our state-of-the-art telemedicine equipment.
- Ear and throat examinations can be performed to determine the proper selection of antibiotics for infections.
Disease Management Protocols (DMP)
- A web-based interactive avatar, with artificial intelligence to remotely monitor and manage chronic conditions.
- Stress and depression
- Congestive heart failure
- Chronic renal failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Smoking cessation
Employees Wellness Program
- We provide biometric screenings
- To track, trend, and monitor employees’ BP, heart rate, sleep cycle, pulse oxygen, daily weight, daily steps, and calorie count.
- Biometric data that integrates into the Personal Health Record (PHR) platform and triggers alerts and recommendations.
- Nurses on-call 24×7 to provide personal care to manage your out-of-range vital signs, blood glucose, blood pressure, smoking sensation, weight management, and engage employees year-round.
- Annual examinations and occupational health, including:
- comprehensive blood panels, X-rays, ECGs, and ultrasound screening;
- pre-employment evaluation.
- Vaccination service (preventive and travel)
- Disease Management Protocols (DMPs):
- to evaluate workplace stress, anxiety, and depression;
- to manage asthma, diabetes, heart failure, smoking cessations, and alcoholism.
- Consult our on-demand our integrated medicine expert, dermatologist or gynecologist
- Physical Fitness Testing:
- GRIP and static strength testing to evaluate strength and power;
- Dynamic lifting tests
Patient Advocate Service
- We help you to understand your lab results and disease process
- We help you find you a physician and make an appointment for you
- Just call or email the type of medical services you need and we will get you an appointment with USMD Direct-Certified physician in your area.
Doctor in a box Kiosk
- A workplace telehealth kiosk in a box to provide remote healthcare no different than in-person services.Where an employee:
- connects with the virtual doctor to receive on-demand remote medical care;
- helps the doctor to listen to his/her lungs and heart sounds using a cloud-inetegrated digital stethoscope for better-care;
- helps the doctor to check inside of patients’ ears, throat, and eyes for better in-person service;
- has access to weight scale, blood pressure monitor, thermometer, and pulse oximeter.
A perfect space saving, secure and integrated virtual tele-health ecosystem for employees’ wellness and break Rooms.